our happy little man

our happy little man
I've seen things you couldn't handle, I've been through things you couldn't endure, I am no one's victim I'M A SURVIVOR. you got something to say?! I don't THINK so!!!!You wouldn't last 5 minutes in my life!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

some times it is the small things that matter the most.

The last two weeks have been hard as time goes on and the realization that Strykers future may not be what we had hoped we also know Gods plan is truley perfect. Tysons Aunt Rhonda sent this verse to us and it is so true Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in christ. 1st Thessalonians 5:18.  We should always give thanks no matter what is going on God is always with his and it is his plan we may not understand it but he could be using us and our lifes trials to show a non beliver how awsome faith in God is and how we can always smile because God will never leave us. Today I'm so thankfull for Stryker I just want to slow down and enjoy my life I dont want to be in such a rat race that life just becomes living and nothing more I want to experiecnce every day joyfully. We have figured out that during the afternon we may not be able to go have picnics any longer and we may have to slow our little guy down more but we can have a breakfast picnic and there a whole lot funner any way the park is less crowded and Stryker has the whole place to himself. So we have just had to learn to enjoy things a little bit diffrently. But we are very thankfull for all God is doing in our lifes and we pray we can have open eyes to see Gods path and an open mind and heart to listen and recive all God has to give us.

2 comments:

  1. Its very obvious that you are grateful to god and very religious but spreading awareness seems like it would be more important. Having someone check out your cause and providing information is much more effective in getting a message across about what Chiar1 is. I realize there is information in the profile but a majority of people won't get that far. I hope you take this as constructive criticism as its intended. I send along my love for your beautiful little boy.Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the constructive criticism but first and formost God is the most important thing to me and my family we would not have the courage and faith with out God and his perfect plan for Stryker Chiari awarness and information is very important but God is our #1 I will try and im still trying to figure out how to post links and things to add more info yes it is about educating others but it is also about our familys journey thru all of our sons illnesses and learning new things so if you could tell me what or how to add more stuff or are you just stating all I should do is make a page on chiari because there are allot of info pages this is ment to be more about Strykers journey with chiari. Thanks

    ReplyDelete