our happy little man

our happy little man
I've seen things you couldn't handle, I've been through things you couldn't endure, I am no one's victim I'M A SURVIVOR. you got something to say?! I don't THINK so!!!!You wouldn't last 5 minutes in my life!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

answers more worries but God is good.

Tonight we are so thankfull that God guided us to Dr webhy she is great so we got allot of questions answered and allot of bad news but it is news and we know God is in control and he is fufilling his plan for stryker. Strykers brain is very tight in the back he does have teethered spinal cord and scoliosis also the dr confirmed all his specch delays are from chiari as well as his her words rage attacks and anger also his eating issues the testing showed his spiinal cord is not moving at all when his heart beats like it should it is just to tight as well as they think he has a neurogenic bladder problem and he has left sided weakness swallowing problems ect ect the short of it all is surgery sooner then later back and brain surgery same day then we will address the other issues so I asked God to let us bless others today and Im so thankfull we where able to help out a lady stuck intraffic who ran out of gas and we got to return a lost pure at the hospital thru all of this I hope God continues to strengthen our faith and let us be an encouragement and blessing to others this world is so me oreintated I dont want to get caught up in that I always want to rember that we should treat others extra nice because we are all fighting some kind of battle. As we take thia journey I want to use each and every part of this experience to help others see what an amazing God we have and in every thing he blesses us.

2 comments:

  1. Just saw you had joined my blog. Sounds like your little man has many of the same symptoms as my Brooke. She too has Chiari, TC, Scoliosis, possible neurgenic bladder. She did have seizures but has thankfully been seizure free for 2 years. Love to learn more about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is heartwarming that you are still able to put God first and let him have total control over the situation.He will honour the requests who really are faithful and totally trusting that he is the ultimate physician and that he can and will take care of this.Maybe not in the timing of yours but only in his perfect timing will you realize his will for you annd your son.Remember the weak and sick will inherit the kingdom of God! sTRENGTH TO YOU AND YOUR SON,LOVE ROBIN

    ReplyDelete